Thursday 14 February 2008

Screenhog interduce to club penguin

Hello Penguins!
We have heard from a lot of you with requests for different penguins to post on this blog. We thought it was a great idea and decided to do it! So, today I wanted to introduce a penguin that some of you have heard from before. He will be bringing some great "behind the scenes" info to all of us a few times a month. His name is "Screenhog!" Please give him a warm welcome to the blog! He's one of Club Penguin's first artists and he has drawn a LOT of cool stuff over the years. He will be posting some of it later this week. But before we get to all the cool behind the scenes stuff, I asked him a few questions I thought all of you would be interested in.
What's your favorite outfit to wear in Club Penguin?
Screenhog: I change outfits too much to have a favorite one. But I really like the musical instruments and the hard hat!
What's your favorite activity in Club Penguin?
Screenhog: I'd have to say the mini-games are my favorite. Out of all the games, Astro-Barrier and Jet Pack Adventure are the best, in my opinion.
Can other penguins meet you online?
Screenhog: I'm usually playing mini-games when I go online, but if you do run into me, I'd be happy to meet you.
Feel free to let him know what you would like to see and hear about from him in the future!
Until then... Waddle On!- Club Penguin Team

from Billybob

posted by Repercussion

Also my trouble with Club Penguin Military is solved

No comments: